Tick: 1027

Goodbye all

Community Boards - General Talk

SuperJoe : 2014-12-11 13:33:19
I'm sorry to say but after this round I've realized that with this new job I'm pretty much useless in all aspects of the game so I'm going to have to retire from pa. If the changes go through that they are talking about at work where we're actually getting to not work 7 days a week 12 hour days I might be able to try a comeback but with how things have went so far I doubt any of them actually happen. Also with my recent engagement now putting even more things on my plate I've just not had the time or the energy to even sit down at the computer or even the tv to play or do anything. I pretty much work and sleep most of the time.

It's been an honor and privledge playing with all of you and becoming good if not great friends with many of you. A lot of you I have known for years now. It's hard to say goodbye to something that I've done pretty much my whole adult life and all the amazing people that I've met over the years. Thanks for all the wonderful memories and the great times (aswell as the not so great) I'll cheerish them forever. Again thank you all for everything you've done for me and with me and I hope to see you all soon.

I'll still try and get on irc from time to time when I can. Although guess that after removal from channels won't be in any channels with most of you so can always try popping by #SuperJoe as I'll be in there if on and feel free to use it for a public place for any and all of you to hang out and talk freely. Again thank you all and may things be great in all your lives and GO NEWDAWN!!!! NEWDAWN FOR LIFE

SuperJoe
bigfoot : 2014-12-11 23:22:13
Dear SuperJoe,

As an Aussie I found it hard from round 4 to get to know other players from overseas. Once I met you, your affability, knowledge, and good communication skills made it seem much easier for me. It helped more for ND and you and me, to exchange sms numbers and I still, and will, keep yours in my mobile!! Maybe one day I will revisit USA and catch up with you wherever you are, or maybe you come to Australia! May all your life's experiences deliver all that you can handle and when ready, come and rejoin ND. Enjoy life, work and your lover, and remember, fun begins at home!! Then carry that with you everywhere you go!!!

Sincerely,

Bigfoot / Magic Mike
harv : 2014-12-12 12:01:21
I hope the job pays well if you work 7 days a week, 12 hours a day..
rob6985 : 2014-12-12 15:34:04
Thank You too SuperJoe for all of your time here in ND,been a privilege to be in same attack group as you for many rounds now and for responding to me pestering you for defence :)

May your life become easier so you can rejoin us :) if not enjoy your soon to be married life :)

Peace, Joy and Happiness forever
Walldo : 2014-12-16 13:25:52
M8, we go way back togheter, I wish you all the luck in the world.

Hope to see or speak to you onces more when ever that may happen !!!
digitalzero : 2014-12-16 16:51:34
good luck super joe in all you do, you will always have a home here when you decide to come back m8.
mysteries : 2014-12-23 12:17:33
GL Superjoe! may the force be with you! ;)
MaVeRiXX : 2014-12-23 14:58:40
Thanks for your companionship through the years m8. I wish you all the best in life!
Catwoman : 2015-01-01 01:30:19
miss you my friend, good luck with your new life out there x
frostyz : 2015-01-03 15:04:55
GL SuperJoe
TheGua2dian : 2015-02-10 08:22:51
GL superjoe