Tick: 1025

Never playing PA again, hopefully

Community Boards - General Talk

buly : 2009-06-27 13:22:52
Heya!

Excuse my dissapearance, it tends to happen when I put to much time and thought into this game so it buggers with my rl.

Reason I don't think I'll be playing again is my new job. It fking pwns and I wanna get my contract extended from this summer onwards.

I would like to thank ND for all the rounds I've played PA and the awesome community. I've seen alot of new people every time I return and you've all been great.

I'd also like to thank HC and senior members for reading my long bickering posts on how to make things better. I hope you've understood it's because I beleive ND could dominate PA with what you've got, you just need to use it the right way. Sure, it takes some extra work from active people playing, but you get to use the pwning ND people that play for ND, not the game. The actives win on these ways too.

Props to the HC for organizing this round, I saw some while I still had access to forums properly. I hope I could keep it just to be able to follow up some sometimes while I find the time to read up some, would be great to follow ND through something else than Sandmans like I'm used to.

All the best to all of you, I won't even start mentioning the ones I especially would thank and would have something to say to since there are many.

To make this thread not to long so people cba to read I stop now.

Keep on pwing ND

Buly
bass : 2009-06-27 13:41:52
cya buly, come back when you have some free time^^
petroman : 2009-06-27 13:52:08
nice playing with u bud hope to see u soon but as always rl comes first over stupid text based games with no interesting graphics :P
excal : 2009-06-27 14:05:44
have success in ur RL Buly!!
cruncher : 2009-06-28 07:37:10
Good luck buly just remeber to pop your head in from time to time. Was fun playing with you matey and good luck with your job.
kar : 2009-06-28 15:22:14
great playing with you, good luck out there in the 'RL'!
recon : 2009-06-29 10:27:31
Good Luck Buly!
digitalzero : 2009-06-29 12:09:31
damn buly, good luck, stay around IRC from time to time.
Kublai : 2009-06-29 22:26:00
respect :)